Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Christmas presents and happy new year







First I want to wish you all a Happy New Year. It seems to be widely celebrated here in France, a sign of the secularisation of society.






I have not been so present on this blog for the past week, and regret it, but I was quite busy, going out and everything, and really enjoying myself. It is so nice to see your good friends and family, even if it is only once a year, or so it seems.






Back to my crafting, I can show you some photos of things I made for Christmas.
Daughter number one is modelling.






There are 2 scarves made in crochet with a thread by Debbie Bliss in cashmere and cotton. They are fast and fun to make, and I found the pattern in this book: "First Crochet: Step-by-step Projects for Crochet Novices by Lesley Stanfield"

I really enjoy the book and have also made some baby shoes from this. I need to take some photos. I have tried the flower but not done anything with it yet.
It is my best book on crochet.
I will show you something else tomorrow, a bag.

No comments: